Goodwater, Alabama

As all the other complainants, mines is the same i ordered the product and after short time i was charged for what they say is the total amount of the bottle after the trial period but i've yet to see the ( charge you $77 ) after 14 days.further more they are willing to cancel your trial subscription but insist on keeping the $77 plus shipping for a product that DID NOT work within the allotted time frame.

And to top it all off they were bold enough to charge a cancellation fee, can you believe that ?.

I believe this is why people have NO trust in business online anymore regardless as to whether a well known doctor endorses this product or not.I am fed up with fly by night companies taking the publics hard earned money and then have the nerve to refuse a refund under any circumstance!

Had an Experience with Colon Cleanse Premier?

Comments

The same thing happened to me.What a scam.

STAY AWAY from iHerb.com shipping to India customs issue Iherb "Yes, Clearly there is a part mistake from iHerb side, in the website below the Shipping charges, there is a fine print saying "Duties and Taxes may be collected at..." Read more Edgepark Medical Supplies - *** Edgepark Medical Supplies "Dr. orders Supplies for a 30 day period, Special Tape ,ADB Pads, Non Stick Pads and Wound cleaner. What do I get 2 bottles of wound cleaner and 4 non..." Read more Ordered garcinium for $4.95, but was charged $99.99 Garcinium "Can not contact or find a return address for this product. Do you have any advise.i can not find where I ordered this product. It seems to have vanished. Also..." Read more Rite Aid Pharmacist Review from New Jersey, United States Rite Aid "Last Monday I had nine teeth pulled and my upper jaw and was given a prescription for 20 Vicidon. The pharmacist would not fill it because she said it had..." Read more Directv - Equipment does not work.  "Known issue" no fix for over 1 year. Directv "1 month ago today we had Dirctv installed. The boxes in our home lose internet connection everyday sometimes hourly. We have called Directv everyday for the last 30 days on..." Read more National Tire and Battery: The worst tire buying experience I've had. National Tire And Battery "I called around town Friday morning September 8th, 2017 to find a set of tires for my 2004 Volkswagen Jetta GLI before heading to the in-laws cabin for the weekend...." Read more Tbdress - Dishonest Company Tbdress "We bought a dress for my daughter a week ago and it did not fit. We contacted customer service and the agents name was Hugh. He told us they could..." Read more Pottery Barn - No one care once you received order Pottery Barn "I order logan office furniture set with two cabinets, two hutch and one desk in HEWN OAK finish. I received furniture and it is good quality but one cabinet has..." Read more